- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The Ultimate Fighter Season 12 kicks off on Spike TV this Wednesday! Get a dose of what awaits because we've got sneak peek video inside.
In less than a week, “The Ultimate Fighter” Season 12 kicks off on Spike TV on Wednesday, September 15 at 10:00 pm ET/PT, after the UFC Fight Night 22. The competition reality series features Georges St. Pierre and Josh Koscheck as opposing coaches that will lead the 28 UFC lightweight hopefuls. As previously reported, they will end the season with a match at UFC 124 on December 11 at Montreal’s Bell Centre. But before that, 11 regular TUF 12 episodes and a live finale will take Las Vegas on December 4. The cast members ranges from 21 to 35 years old, and coming from US, Ireland and England. TUF 12 will use a 32-slot, 28-man tournament format and will be cut in half by an immediate elimination round. The official cast will consist of the 14 remaining fighters. Then two who will lose in the first round will get another shot in the second round as “wild card” picks.
A preview clip from Spike TV and www.ultimatefighter.com is posted below.
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013