- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Former WWE Superstar Dave Bautista also known as Batista had open up a MMA gym at Tampa with Cesar Gracie as his business partner.
Based on a report from TMZ, former WWE professional wrestler Dave “Batista” Bautista and famous MMA trainer Cesar Gracie have joined together as a business partner to open up A Gracie Jiu Jitsu franchise in Tampa. The gym is only open for those close martial friends for now but next week it will be open for the public.
The last news about Bautista’s MMA career is that it was banished, thanks to the UFC acquiring Strikeforce. We’re not just sure if Bautista is still believes that he can actually join MMA or that Cesar is just using the Gracie named like that.
Its more like just a publicity than a serious business, or is it Bautista still trying to step into the ring of UFC convincing Dana White that he got what it takes to be a mixed martial artist.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013