- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
A welterweight bout has just been added to Strikeforce Challengers 19 event, which will take place this Friday in Las Vegas.
A late addition to Friday’s Strikeforce Challengers 19 fight card was confirmed, as KOTC champion – Quinn Mulhern (15-2 MMA, 0-1 SF) – is now set to meet Danny Davis (6-4-1 MMA, 0-1 SF) on the event’s preliminary card.
Strikeforce Challengers 19 will be held at The Pearl at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas. The night’s main card, which headlines the bout between Lorenz Larkin and Nick Rossborough, will be aired on Showtime.
Quinn Mulhern – who was trained as a jiu-jitsu fighter – just made his official Strikeforce debut at the “Strikeforce Challengers 16: Fodor vs Terry” event, where he suffered a decision loss to Jason High. The said misfortune broke his seven-fight win streak, which consisted of six stoppages and his KOTC championship victory over Koffi Adzitso.
Danny Davis, on the other hand, is a Muay Thai fighter who also holds a jiu-jitsu purple belt. “Dee1″ ceased his two consecutive losses with a whopping Brabo-choke submission victory over Mike Dizak at the SCC – Superior Cage Combat 2 event.
Check out the current Strikeforce Challengers 19 card after the break.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013