- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC President Dana White to undergo surgery on Wednesday, will miss his first UFC fight for the first time in 11 years.
UFC President Dana White explains his absence in tonight’s UFC on FUEL TV 3 event, through his Twitter account (@DanaWhite). This will be the first time for White to not appear cageside for a live UFC event. He has been always been present for the past eleven years.
White tweeted: “first fight I will miss in 11 years and it is KILLING me!!! I have to have surgery in LA 2 morrow or trust me I would be”.
White is set to undergo surgery in L.A. for his Meniere’s disease. An inner ear disorder that causes vertigo, affecting balance and hearing.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013