- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
After spending some time in the hospital, Bobby Lashley is back on his feet.
In Saturday’s Strikeforce: Houston, fighter Bobby Lashley was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance after his loss to Chad Griggs.
In a statement from Lashley’ manager Dan Lambert, he said that the fighter experienced dehydration and required four IVs before being released from the hospital.
The brawl was mostly dominated by Lashley but when Griggs delivered an uppercut on the the former’s left eye, the fight turned upside down. Lashley was not able to redeem himself after his injury because Griggs gave away massive punches.
Lambert also denied the online rumors that there were issues concerning Lashley’s blood tests after the fight.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013