- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
You know what healthy foods you should keep in your cupboard. But how should you eat them?
Now that Fighting Insider is done talking about the basic food facts, it’s time that we learn what goes around them. What are the foods we’re eating cooked in? What is it coated or flavored with?
First thing we have to talk about is the dip that we use whenever we eat. Though eating your veggies is such a healthy thing, the dressing you need for each bite has some disadvantages. By dipping your foods, you are masking the natural sweetness and flavor of your food. To switch that to a healthier method, use natural products like hummus or natural nut butters. They will add a host of vitamins, nutrients and healthy fats to your meal. Just be sure to include these dips in your overall caloric intake.
Now, should you go cooked food or raw food?Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013