- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
While still busy recuperating from injuries, Brandon Vera is definitely making a UFC comeback.
Over the last several months, Brandon Vera was able to experience the high and low of his professional MMA career. After his loss against Thiago Silva last January, UFC released the California-based fighter. However, it didn’t last long after Thiago Silva got caught up in a positive drug test result.
While Thiago Silva is awaiting verdict from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Brandon Vera already got a new life in UFC. The Truth is still recuperating from injuries sustained during his last fight against Thiago Silva. But be that as it may, he is excited and “almost” ready to get back in the Octagon.
With a renewed lease under the UFC Banner, Brandon Vera definitely have a lot of pressure on his return. But now that he’s aware of what life is outside the Octagon, can he fight for his right to stay?View Article Source »
“I knew in her heart she wanted to fight again. She will be fighting in the summertime -- in June, most likely.” ---Scott Coker, Strikeforce CEO
Strikeforce CEO, Scott Coker, made an announcement during the Fedor vs Silva post-fight press conference that Gina Carano is likely to come back in the promotion this June. However, no opponent has been mentioned for her return yet.
Gina Carano last appeared in August 2009 while competing for Strikeforce’s vacant 145-pound title against Cristiane “Cyborg” Santos. Though she was distinct for her striking advantages, Cyborg was able to defeat her via TKO. Aside from being a MMA superstar, Gina Carano has also found a home as an actress.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013