- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
At this week's episode of The Ultimate Fighter season 13, Team Dos Santos is up to 3-1.
At this week’s episode of The Ultimate Fighter season 13, Team Dos Santos started their session in high spirits after Ryan McGillivray’s victory at episode 3. At the other side of the fence, Brock Lesnar showed up and gave Len Bentley some words of encouragement after his recent loss. Brock Lesnar is definitely committed in getting wins from his remaining four fighters. In fact, he is so committed that he’s not glad seeing Clay Harvison and Charlie Rader getting irked by the minute. During the fight announcement, Junior Dos Santos picked his team’s Ramsey Nijem against Team Lesnar’s Charlie Rader.
Back at Team Lesnar’s session, the coach brought Matt Hughes as a guest instructor. Matt Hughes works closely with the cast members, while specifically drilling wrestling techniques. At the end of their session, the former champ left with a round of applause.
The next day, it was fight time.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013