- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC middleweight champion who defeated Anderson Silva still remained mum about the PED issue. He refused to attend his MMA Live appearance and his manager just gave a few statements.
UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen is not yet ready to discuss his issues. Sonnen has been quiet since news had erupted that he failed a California State Athletic Commission-administered drug test after his impressive challenge of Anderson Silva’s title at August’s UFC 117 event.
Last Tuesday, “MMA Live” host Jon Anik said on his Twitter account that Sonnen will appear on the ESPN2-broadcast show to address the issue.
“I regret to inform you that Chael Sonnen will actually not be on the show tonight,” Anik said. “Unable to join us. I hate to have to tell you guys that.”
Sonnen became subject to much controversy and speculations since CSAC said that “a sample from Sonnen’s Aug. 6 drug test came back with a high T/E (testosterone-to-estrogen) level, which is indicative of anabolic steroid use.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013