- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
When the UFC asked Donald Cerrone if he wanted to fight Feb. 5 at UFC 126, he said yes. He didn’t know whom he would be fighting, but that didn’t matter. However, it's sure that he will take on Paul Kelly at the event.
Donald Cerrone said “yes” automatically the moment he was asked if he wants to fight at UFC 126. For the former WEC fighter, it doesn’t matter who will be his opponent. But it turns out that Donald Cerrone will lock horns against Paul Kelly in a lightweight match-up.
The upcoming UFC 126 bout will mark Donald Cerrone’s debut in the promotion, while Paul Kelly will carry his 5-3 professional record in the event. According to Donald Cerrone, he would like to have a shot against Cole Miller if he wins the fight. It should be remembered that his issues with Cole Miller started when the latter fought teammate Leonard Garcia last September 2007.
Will Donald Cerrone be able to show how good he is in stand-up fight against Paul Kelly? To whom are you going to place your bet? Let Fighting Insider know by dropping your comments.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013