- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Maiquel Falcao will fight for the first time since being cut by the UFC, as he faces Julio Cesar Bilik at Centurion MMA 2.
After being released by UFC, Maiquel Falcao will fight again at Centurion MMA 2 against Julio Cesar Bilik.
It should be remembered that UFC President, Dana White, criticized Maiquel Falcao’s lack of aggression during his match against Gerald Harris last November. And while he was expected to face Tom Lawlor at UFC 134 in Rio de Janeiro, he was silently released by the promotion last May. Meanwhile, Julio Cesar Bilik is carrying a ten-fight win streak with six knock outs on the competition.
Also in the Centurion MMA 2 card is match between Ricardo Tirloni and Dimitry Zebrovsky, and a welterweight battle pitting Franklin Jensen and Christiano Marques. The Centurion MMA 2 bout will take action on July 9 in Itajai, Santa Catarina, Brazil.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013