- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Another top prospect was added under Bellator's banner, as Tony Johnson Jr. inks his way at Bellator 41.
It is still an open question whether Bellator Fighting Championship can make a niche in a UFC-dominated world of American MMA. But when it comes to acquiring talented fighters, the promotion is a no brainer at that.
Last Thursday, Bellator CEO – Bjorn Rebney – formally announced Tony Johnson Jr. as the promotion’s newest fighter. The 25-year-old heavyweight will meet the undefeated Carlos Flores at the upcoming Bellator 41 on April 6.
One of the top heavyweight prospects, Tony Johnson carries a 5-1 record with his sole defeat coming from Strikeforce’s Daniel Cormier. An outstanding athlete, Tony Johnson has a good wrestling background, and was labeled by Bloody Elbow as No. 3 Heavyweight prospect in MMA.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013