- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Want to have a turbo charged MMA performance? Then heed on Larry Pepe's advise at this week's MMA nutrition.
Whether you are just training in a gym or competing inside the cage, a MMA fighter needs maximum energy and conditioning to be successful. Good thing, there are nutritional choices that you can make to help you perform at your best.
According to Larry Pepe, there are four C’s for a turbo charged MMA performance: Pre-activity carbohydrates, post-activity carbohydrates, creatine and common sense.
This week, Fighting Insider will take a closer look at the pre-activity carbohydrates.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013