- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The former UFC light heavyweight champion, Tito Ortiz, was involved in a car accident during the weekends according to a report. However, he's still set for his UFC 133 match.
Based on a report from TMZ.com, Tito Ortiz – the former UFC light heavyweight champion – was involved in a three-car accident during the weekend. However, even if the said accident caused damage to Tito Ortiz’s Rolls-Royce Phantom, it was reported that no one obtained serious injury on the said car collision. That means his upcoming fight will be not affected. and his rematch against Rashad Evans will be not in jeopardy.
Tito Ortiz recently replaced the injured Phil Davis for the main event of UFC 133 that will take place on August 6 in Philadelphia.
The light heavyweight fighter tweeted about the accident afterwards. He said that he would pay for fixing his car out. Still, Tito Ortiz sounds upbeat, as he tweeted: “I cried a little because its my favorite car but it will be new in no time.”View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013