- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The upcoming Diaz vs Noons 2 event is getting better and better as three more matches were added to the October tussle. Get the undercard who's who from the article below.
Strikeforce got three additional matches for the upcoming Diaz vs Noons 2 event, on October 9 at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California. The three fights are a welterweight fight between James Terry and Bret Bergmark, a lightweight match between Jess Bouscal vs Luis Mendoza, and 185-pound tilt between Ron Keslar against Eric Lawson.Read the rest of the article »
One fighter is a Cesar Gracie spin-off, while the other is a Cung Le representative. One is bringing his double win on the ground, while the other is coming from a loss. Will The Angry Hick gets another victory, or will James Terry get his redemption?
Jiu Jitsu brown belt Bret Bergmark will set his two-fight winning streak on the line as he compete against James Terry on October 9 at Strikeforce: Diaz vs Noons 2. The welterweight preliminary bout will not be part of the Showtime card, but is anticipated to be streamed on Sherdog.com.
A Cesar Gracie student, Bret “The Angry Hick” Bergmark made his Strikeforce debut last June where he defeated Vagner Rocha on the Fedor vs Werdum undercard. Meanwhile, the Cung Le product – James Terry – is coming from a loss by Tarec Saffiedine. But preceding his February defeat, Terry triumphed both his Strikeforce fight in 2009.
Will the one coming from the winning end snatch another victory, or will the other be redeemed?View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013