- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
After being arrested on Minnesota due to several charges, Brett Rogers was released by Strikeforce.
Strikeforce released their heavyweight fighter, Brett Rogers, following his arrest on Wednesday due to felonious third-degree assault, misdemeanor endangerment of a child and alleged altercation with his wife. The news by Dana White, president of Strikeforce’s sister company — UFC.
Brett Rogers’ contract with Strikeforce was terminated on June 30, 2011. Dana White added that the termination of the contract came immediately after the arrest in Apple Valley Minnesota.
Brett Rogers, who recently lost to Josh Barret by submission at the Strikeforce Heavyweight Grand Prix, allegedly strangled and punched his wife after admitting that he is drunk. The fighter’s bail was set at $100,000 on Wednesday’s hearing.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013