- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Another fighter steps in for Bellator Fighting Championships, as Blagoi Ivanov decided to move his MMA career forward under the promotion's banner.
Yesterday, Bellator Fighting Championships announced that Bulgarian heavyweight fighter – Blagoi Ivanov – has inked his contract under the promotion. The 24-year-old Sambo specialist currently trains at Tapout Training Center in Las Vegas. Blagoi Ivanov is expected to make his debut for Bellator later this year.
Blagoi Ivanov won the 2008 World Combat Sambo Championship for the heavyweight division after defeating Fedor Emelianenko for a title. The following year, he defeated Kazuyuki Fujita at Sengoku Raiden Championship. His most recent fight was a victory over Svetoslav Zahariev at a local Bulgarian event.
View Article Source »
“I can’t wait to have the chance to show what I’m capable of to all of the Bellator fans watching on MTV2 all across the United States. I’m already hard at work preparing for my first fight with Bellator. My ultimate goal is to fight Cole Konrad for the Bellator world heavyweight championship. My mission is to become the Bellator champion, and that’s what I intend to do.”
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013