- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
"I was spitting on the floor to let him know what I thought of him." ---Michael Bisping to Jorge Rivera
Ultimate Fighting Championship’s middleweight contender, Michael Bisping, will be facing disciplinary action despite winning in the recently concluded UFC 127.
After finishing his second-round TKO to Jorge Rivera, Bisping went to the corner closest to Rivera’s team and spit in their direction. The incident was caught on camera. This alerted UFC President Dana White teach Bisping a lesson.
Rivera’s manager, Matt Phinney, get in contact with the spit according to a statement from their camp.
“Bisping’s conduct after he was awarded the TKO is not acceptable,” Rivera’s manager Lex McMahon said via email to MMA Fighting. “Taunting and spitting at and on Jorge’s coach Matt Phinney is the deplorable conduct of a schoolyard bully. And like all bullies, Mr. Bisping needs to be punished. In this instance, it would be appropriate if Bisping is fined and suspended by the commission and/or the UFC.”Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013