- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Jeff Curran gets a new foe, while Jamie Varner returns at the active MMA competition at XFO 39's main event.
Jeff “The Big Frog” Curran is set to face a new competitor in Xtreme Figthing Organization (XFO) 39 at Sears Center. He will fight Billy Vaughan, who was defeated in his first fight in March at Strikeforce against Jorge Gurgel. Jeff Curran’s original opponent was Joe Pearson who will not able to face him after a car incident happened.
Jeff Curran’s management said that he have to move up his weight class to 145 pounds from 135 in this fight. The former WEC title challenger has working out to be fit in 135 pounds, but this consequence has given him another adjustment to do.
Meanwhile, Jeff Curran and Joe Pearson’s bout will have co-main event which features former WEC lightweight champion, Jamie Varner, against Tyler Combs. Jamie Varner’s management said that he will give his best in this fight at XFO where he has signed a three-fight contract.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013