- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Rick Hawn bows out from his match against Ben Saunders at Bellator 54 after acquiring a knee injury.
MMA welterweight fighter – Rick Hawn – acquired a knee injury, forcing him to withdraw from Bellator’s fifth season of welterweight tournament. The fighter tweeted the news last Tuesday, saying that his recovery will keep him in the sideline for a couple of months.
Rick Hawn was supposed to meet Ben Saunders at Bellator 54, which is set to kick off on September 10. Prior to the upcoming event, he fought his way to the finals of Bellator’s fourth season welterweight tournament earlier this year. However, he was defeated by Jay Hieron via split decision. Nevertheless, Rick Hawn hold seven of his 11 victories by way of knock out.
As of the moment, it is still unknown whether Bellator has secured a replacement for Rick Hawn.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013