- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Hector Lombard wins another bout, making him busy despite not having any title contender as of the moment.
Reigning Bellator middleweight champion, Hector Lombard, may not have a new title contender, but that doesn’t stop him from getting busy. In fact, he submitted TUF 7 alum, Jesse Taylor, via heel hook at last Saturday’s Australian Fighting Championships 2 in Melbourne. His recent victory marks his 19th consecutive win and 24th straight bout without a loss.
Hector Lombard has been in Bellator since winning the title in 2009. He only had the chance to defend his title once, having fought a couple of non-title and catch weight matches, as well as competing outside the promotion.
Bellator will conduct a middleweight tournament as part of its fifth season, which will took place in Atlantic City, New Jersey. The said tournament will start on September 17 at Bellator 50 in Hollywood, Florida.View Article Source »
Zelg Galesic vs Alexander Shlemenko, set for Bellator Fighting Championships 50 in Florida.
Russian MMA fighter, Alexander Shlemenko (39-7 MMA, 4-1 BFC), who just debuted for the promotion last April 2010, has verbally agreed to fight Zelg Galesic (10-5 MMA, 0-0 BFC) at the forthcoming Bellator 50.
Though the officials of Bellator Fighting Championships have not yet finalized the lineup for the said event, Bellator 50 is expected to take place at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida on September 17. The night’s main card, which features the bout between Galesic and Shlemenko, will be aired on MTV2.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013