- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Alistair Overeem announced via Twitter that he has departed from Golden Glory. The management, on the other hand, might take legal actions.
Recent UFC signee, Alistair Overeem, announced on Twitter last Tuesday that he has split from his longtime MMA team — Golden Glory. In response to that, Golden Glory head – Bas Boon – informed MMA Junkie that they may take legal actions against the fighter.
“I wasn’t really surprised, actually, after the last three months because he already had a lot of different ideas on how he would divide certain percentages which were normal in the past, and apparently, are not now. I think the judge will decide on this issue that we have, and when that is decided, we will see who was right and who was not.”Read the rest of the article »
Despite having disputes with UFC, Golden Glory would still want Alistair Overeem to get inside the Octagon.
Despite the feud between Golden Glory and UFC – which resulted to contract release of several of its fighters – Alistair Overeem is still interested in signing an exclusive deal with the UFC.
However, Bas Boon cleared out that he takes issue with UFC President – Dana White’s – statement about Golden Glory’s payment policies. However, the management company is okay with Zuffa paying Alistair Overeem, Marloes Coenen, Jon Olav Einemo and other Golden Glory fighters directly.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013