- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The expected match up between Brad Tavares and Phil Baroni is now final. The Ultimate Fighting Championship committee recently announced that the two fighters will join the UFC 125: Resolution's preliminary card. The event marks the promotion's opening event for the year 2011.
There had been a rumor before that there will be a match up between “The Ultimate Fighter 11″semifinalist Brad Tavares (5-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and veteran fighter Phil Baroni (13-12 MMA, 3-6 UFC) in the near future. Now, the rumor goes official.
UFC officials recently announced that the match up will take place on the evening’s preliminary card. “UFC 125: Resolution” mark UFC’s opening event for 2011. It will take place on Jan. 1 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, and the night’s main card airs on pay-per-view.
The main card will feature UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar as he defend his title against top challenger Gray Maynard.Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013