- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC made the Cole Escovedo vs Renan 'Barao' Pegado match-up official for UFC 130. Hopefully, no more shifting happens.
A bantamweight match-up pitting Cole Escovedo and Renan ‘Barao’ Pegado has been made official for UFC 130 last Tuesday. In addition to this, Michael McDonald will lock horns against Chris Cariaso on the said event. Verbal agreements between the two fighters are in place.
Cole Escovedo was tapped on short notice to face Barao at UFC 130, as the latter was supposed to duel versus Demetrius Johnson. However, Demetrius Johnson was called to step in for Brad Pickett due to an injury. He will now face Miguel Torres, while Cole Escovedo bows out from his scheduled May 6 match against Tommy Vargas at Tachi Palace Fights 9.
UFC 130, which fight card is almost complete, will take down on May 28, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The upcoming tournament will green lit a lightweight title rematch between champion, Frankie Edgar, and Gray Maynard.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013