- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
A video from MMAWeekly featuring Wanderlei Silva saying that he will never change his fighting style for anybody.
For his upcoming comeback at the UFC 132, Wanderlei Silva, known as one of the most dangerous striker in MMA’s history may become older but he will remain as dangerous as he are on his previous fights.
The ‘Axe Murderer’ plans to have an exciting fight against Chris Leben. He may train on his camp to work on his wrestling skills, but he will still take the fight face to face striking Leben with series of brutal punches until the fight ends.
See Wanderlei Silva’s interview at MMAWeekly.com after the break.Read the rest of the article »
Nothing could stop MMA legend Wanderlei Silva from envisioning a great future--not even his right knee that has just undergone surgery.
Though he still has full months of recovery, he is hopefully looking ahead to his return at the octagon probably in February or March. He still managed to attend last weekend’s UFC 118.
Hope is alive in the “Axe Murderer” as he refelcted in a UFC 118 in-house interview: “I feel good. I had surgery and in the last year I’ve repaired my face and my knee. I want to fight six more years, until my 40s.”Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013