- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
It's official! UFC will make a comeback in Japan next year.
UFC President, Dana White, and Head of UFC Asian offices, Mark Fischer, announced via taped message that the promotion would be coming to Saitama Super Arean in Japan on February 26, 2012. But while details on who would be appearing in the show are still vague, it’s likely that several of UFC talents from Japan and surrounding areas would be part of the February card.
Other fighters, such as Antonio Rodrigo Nogueria, expressed their interest in competing in Japan. Big Nog spent several years fighting in the Land of the Rising Sun when he was part of Pride Fighting Championships. UFC still houses Pride veterans – like Mirko Cro Cop, Wanderlei Silva, and Mauricio “Shogun” Rua – who made their names for themselves in Japan.
The UFC will return in Japan for the first time in more that 14 years when the promotion lands in the country on February 2012.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013