- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Another fighter pulled out of the UFC 133 fight card, after Antonio Rogerio Nogueira incurred and injury.
The upcoming UFC 133 is one of the fight cards with the most number of injuries, pulling out fighters from their respective matches. The latest fighters who withdrew were Antonio Rogerio Nogueria and Rich Franklin. UFC announced that the former had to bow out due to an injury. That said, Rich Franklin will be off from the fight card too.
The Antonio Rogerio Nogueira vs Rich Franklin match was set as a co-main event of UFC 133 on August 6 in Philadelphia. Unfortunately, the latter still has no opponent after three weeks’ notice. Hence, UFC came up with the decision to pull out the said match on the event. As a result, the middleweight showdown between Vitor Belfort and Yoshihiro Akiyama was flagged as the co-main event.
UFC 133 will take place at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. This tournament will feature pay-per-view events that will start at 9pm ET, along with a couple of fights that will be on Spike TV and a free live video streaming of untelevised prelims on Facebook.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013