- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
The former 'Ultimate Fighter' contender, Andy Main, was forced out of his upcoming bout against Kenny Foster at Bellator 49 due to injury.
Andy Main, a former ‘Ultimate Fighter’ competitor, was pulled out of his upcoming bout at Bellator 49 against Kenny Foster due to an undisclosed injury suffered in training. Moreover, he is expected to be out of action for at least 4-6 weeks.
While there’s still no announcement for Andy Main’s replacement, sources said that Kenny Foster will remain in the card set for Atlantis City on September 10 if another fighter steps in.
More updates for Bellator 49 are sure to come, so just keep it posted here at Fighting Insider.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013