- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
No more Amanda Nunes vs Julie Kedzie on June 18, at the Strikeforce: Overeem vs Werdum.
Amanda Nunes was forced out of his fight against Julie Kedzie at Strikeforce: Overeem vs Werdum due to a hairline fracture of the foot. In addition to this, Amanda Nunes is also suffering a serious contusion on the foot, which makes it impossible to determine her possible return in the competition yet.
Her bout against Julie Kedzie was slated for 135 pounds on June 18, as part of the Strikeforce: Overeem vs Werdum Heavyweight Grand Prix. Also making a come back in the cage is Gina Carano against Sarah D’Alelio. As of the moment, no replacement for Amanda Nunes has been announced by the promotion.
Who do you think should step in for Amanda Nunes? Leave your picked opponents below.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013