- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
Bellator has set the stage for their season 5 Bantamweight Tournament, and the best fighter will get a title shot against reigning champ -- Zach Makovsky.
Joe Warren will attempt to add another title to his trophy case, as he enters the season 5 of Bellator Bantamweight Tournament. Opposing him is the Olympic bronze medalist in wrestling, Alexis Vila. Also in the fight card is a bantamweight duel between Joe Soto and Eduardo Dantas. Ed West will face Luiz Nogueira, while Chase Beebe will lock horns contra Marcos Galvao as well.
The winner of the Bellator Bantamweight Tournament season 5 will have a shot to face current champ, Zach Makovsky. The said event will take action on September 24, and will air live at MTV2.
Just stick it here at Fighting Insider for more updates on Bellator Bantamweight Tournament season 5.View Article Source »
Alexis Vila will make Bellator more exciting through his wrestling skills and hard punches
Olympic wrestling bronze medalist Alexis Vila has recently signed as Bellator newest talent. The 40-year-old bantamweight Vila has wrestled in the Olympics at 105 pounds and fought at 125 pounds in MMA.
Alexis Vila is definitely an excellent wrestler and a hard puncher where he won in his last eight fights through his punching prowess.
Alexis Vila said in and statement that he feels like he is the best bantamweight fighter in the world now. Villa added that he have everything; the training and the equipment including his terrific wrestling skills and strength that he has. Vila is set for the bantamweight tournament that will Start on September.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013