- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
UFC's newest gym in Corona, California will be open to the public soon, as it aims to promote fitness and better lifestyle for the people.
The Ultimate Fighting Championship will open its newest gym in Corona, California this Saturday, May 14, at 10:00 am. UFC icons such as Chuck Liddell, BJ Penn, Urijah Faber, Octagon Girl – Arianny Celeste – and PRIDE’s Kenda Perez will be present in the event. Also in attendance are the UFC executives and officials of Corona City.
Following the ribbon-cutting ceremony, different programs such as Expo Kick Off featuring Reed Harris and Chuck Liddell, Q&A portion at Stage by Urijah Faber, autograph signing and more will take place until 10:00 pm. Dana White expressed that he is excited to open UFC’s third gym which will raise the bar in the fitness industry. UFC Gym Senior Vice President, Adam Sedlack, insisted that they are promoting the innovative feature facilities of UFC gym in Corona. He also added that the families, local businesses and Corona’s entire community will experience what UFC Gym is all about in this event.Read the rest of the article »
UFC Gym trains young people to become more than a martial artist and be able to reach their maximum potential physically, emotionally and mentally through extensive training.
The UFC Gym in Rosemead, California is doing what it can to make up for the lack of support from the state when it comes to physical education programs in schools. This fitness facility has already granted 300 children the opportunity to participate in MMA training which covers activities like fitness conditioning, field trips and […]Read the rest of the article »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013