- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
A pair of "Ultimate Fighter" coaches will look to go to battle Super Bowl weekend, as Forrest Griffin returns to action to face Rich Franklin in a light heavyweight bout. But can they recuperate in time for the event?
Forrest Griffin is said to do battle with Rich Franklin on his come back, and the bout will probably take action as a co-main event for the SuperBowl weekend. Whether the news is official or not, Rich “Ace” Franklin’s health will definitely be a holdup for the event.
The former middleweight champ, Ace, suffered a broken arm after acquiring a knockout win versus Chuck Liddell. And according to some sources close to the fighter, Franklin is yet to be medically cleared for a return. And just like Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffin is also in an extended layoff due to shoulder surgery he got after defeating Tito Ortiz.
The bout between Franklin and Griffin is feasible to gain co-main event for the SuperBowl weekend show, which is most likely to be headlined by Anderson Silva’s title defense contra Vitor Belfort.View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013