- Jon Jones graces the cover of the newest UFC video game... Read more »
- Dominick Cruz and Renan Barao headlines UFC 169 alongsi... Read more »
- Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen set as coaches in TUF ... Read more »
- UFC 166 results: Velasquez stops Cigano in 5 rounds Read more »
- JDS: Trilogy will not end the Velasquez - dos Santos ri... Read more »
- UFC cuts Palhares following controversial submission wi... Read more »
- UFC Fight Night 29 recap: a night of upsets Read more »
With Dan Henderson now a free agent, will he face Anderson Silva next?
Despite being a free agent, Dan Henderson is definitely a wanted man. In the past few days, there were rumors that UFC executives would want him to face Anderson Silva during the promotion’s debut in FOX. However, it is already reported that Anderson Silva will not compete in the November 12 event. Moreover, Dan Henderson’s future has nothing close to concrete.
According to his manager, Aaron Crecy, that preliminary talks have just started a few days ago — following the fighter’s vacation. While Dan Henderson is said to haven’t spent much time thinking about his next home, it is possible that he will have a UFC overture. It is also feasible that he might green lit the first UFC event in FOX. However, the new fight might still depend on a few things, including signing a deal with the MMA promotion giant.
As said by Aaron Crecy: “He’s open to going back. And to face Anderson, that’s probably the only fight he’d consider at 185. If they offered it, I’m sure he’d accept that, but that’s my own opinion. At this point of his career, he just wants to have good, big fights.”View Article Source »
MMA Fighting Events
- No events to show
Written on November 11, 2013
Written on November 09, 2013
Written on November 08, 2013
Written on November 07, 2013
Written on November 06, 2013