Pablo Alfonso and Miguel Torres completes WSOF 6 line up
Miguel Torres will look for his first win in WSOF against newcomer Pablo Alfonso
This October’s WSOF 6, which features the organization’s first ever welterweight championship fight, is finally complete with the addition of a featherweight clash between Pablo Alfonso and Miguel Torres. The two fighters will be looking to grab their first WSOF win in the preliminary cards of the event.
Torres, a former WEC bantamweight champion has lost his recent outing when he dropped a razor thin decision to Marlon Moraes in the inaugural event of WSOF. Prior to that, he was knocked out by Michael McDonald in what turned out to be his final UFC appearance. He has only suffered 6 losses in 46 fights but 3 of them came in his last four bouts.
Pablo Alfonso (8 – 5) will be the next guy that will try to deny Torres of a WSOF win. Alfonso, who fought his last three bouts under Championship Fighting Alliance, is coming off back to back stoppage wins. He has also stopped each opponent in all of his eight career victories.
Below is the final line up of WSOF after the addition of the Torres and Alfonso fight:
- Josh Burkman vs. Steve Carl – for inaugural welterweight title
- Carson Beebe vs. Marlon Moraes
- Marcelo Alfaya vs. Jon Fitch
- Justin Gaethje vs. Dan Lauzon
- Luiz Firmino vs. Jacob Volkmann
- Pablo Alfonso vs. Miguel Torres
- Francisco France vs. Hans Stringer
- Nick LoBosco vs. Fabio Mello
- Chad Robichaux vs. Andrew Yates
- Alexandre Pimentel vs. Jade Porter
[Photos from View Article Source »