MMA Technique: Whizzer – Final Part
Learn the last fighting stance with the Whizzer on today's MMA Technique.
Throw from the Whizzer
1. The man on the left has an underhook on his opponent, while the latter whizzers his arm.
2. Next, the opponent takes wrist control on the far arm and blocks the guy’s centering using his head.
3. Then the opponent quickly steps his back leg up and fires his right leg up between the guy’s legs.
4. After that, the opponent imbalances the man on the left by driving the whizzer forward, pulling on the controlled arm and lifting his leg.
5. He continues to circle to his left until the man falls.
6. Then the opponent finishes the throw from the whizzer with a strong control position.