List of Suspended Fighters After the UFC 132
After last Saturday's UFC 132, Nevada State Athletic Commission issued several medical suspensions to the tournament's fighters.
Based on the medical suspension released by the Nevada State Athletic Commission after the UFC 132, bantamweight champion – Dominick Cruz – and Urijah Faber needs to undergo X-ray before they could compete again inside the Octagon. Dominick Cruz received a medical report that requires a X-ray on his right hand, while Urijah Faber also needs to have a X-ray on his right wrist, shoulder and chest — along with a suspension until August 1 and he is not allowed to have contact.
Below is the list of medical suspensions issued by the Nevada State Athletic Commission following the Saturday’s UFC 132 event at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
– Anthony Njokuani, noted for a chipped tooth, will be required to have the contusion on his lower left leg cleared by a doctor.
– Andre Winner, suspended until July 24 for having a facial bruises after his match to Njokuani.
– Dong Hyun Kim, needs to be cleared by a doctor for his right orbital fracture as he loss to Carlos Condit via knock-out. Kim is suspended until September 1 and not allowed to be in contact until August 17.
– Shane Roller required to be cleared by a doctor due to his right orbital fracture as he was knocked out by Melvin Guillard. Roller is suspended until September 1 without contact until August 17.
– Melvin Guillard is not allowed to have contact until July 17 due to his cut below his eye.
– Dennis Siver, is not allowed to have contact until August 2 because of his cuts on his forehead.
– Wanderlei Silva, not allowed to have contact until August 17 due to his knocked out loss to Chris Leben.
– Brad tavares who suffered a left eyebrow laceration after his loss to Aaron Simpson is suspended until August 2 and no contact until July 24.