Bellator Prelims Goes Official with Season 4 Line-Up
You've missed the cast of Bellator? Fear not, Bellator is back with a much bigger name now that they're in partnership with the biggest MMA promotion in the world.
Bellator Fighting Championships is back and they’re bigger than ever. Today, Bellator officials gave the final four preliminary card match-ups for March’s Bellator 35 event. Meaning, fans will be looking forward for the first season-four event of the promotion.
Jamie Jara vs. Waachiim Spiritwolf, Brandon Bender vs. Josh Herrick and Jesus Castro vs. Paul Ruiz will all take place at Bellator 35. Bellator 35will be held on March 5 at the Tachi Palace Hotel and Casino in Lemoore, California.
The complete Bellator 35 card includes:
* Lyman Good vs. Chris Lozano (welterweight tourney quarterfinal)
* Dan Hornbuckle vs. Brent Weedman (welterweight tourney quarterfinal)
* Jay Hieron vs. Anthony Lapsley (welterweight tourney quarterfinal)
* Rick Hawn vs. Jim Wallhead (welterweight tourney quarterfinal)
* Champion Zoila Frausto vs. Karina Hallinan (non-title fight)
* Jamie Jara vs. Waachiim Spiritwolf
* Brandon Bender vs. Josh Herrick
* Jesus Castro vs. Paul Ruiz