“UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort” Kicks Off on Feb 4
The next installment of UFC after the successful UFC 125: Resolution is on its way. The UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort will go official with the weigh-ins that takes its place on February 4 in Las Vegas. See you there!
Good news! The official fighter weigh-ins for February’s “UFC 126: Silva vs. Belfort” event is set for Feb. 4. The weigh-ins will take place at the Las Vegas’ Mandalay Bay Events Center, which also hosts the following day’s pay-per-view event and Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort headliner.
The gates during the event will open to the public at 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT local time), and the first fighter hits the scale at 7 p.m. ET. To add-up some hype on the weigh-ins special, members of the UFC official fan club, the UFC Fight Club will participate in a Q&A Session with some fighters. An autograph session starts at 4 PM.
The latest UFC 126 card includes:
* Champ Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort (for middleweight title)
* Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin
* Jake Ellenberger vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha
* Ryan Bader vs. Jon Jones
* Antonio Banuelos vs. Miguel Torres
* Paul Kelly vs. Donald Cerrone*
* Chad Mendes vs. Michihiro Omigawa
* Gabe Ruediger vs. Paul Taylor
* Demetrious Johnson vs. Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto
* Kyle Kingsbury vs. Ricardo Romero
* Mike Pierce vs. Kenny Robertson