Dana White and Joe Rogan on UFC Fight Club Q&A Session
This weekend's UFC Fight Club Q&A Session will feature Dana White UFC President and Joe Rogan, UFC host. This show will be followed by the official weigh-ins of the UFC 122 fighters. The event is open to both UFC Fight Club Members and the general public.
UFC’s Big Boss Dana White and UFC reporter Joe Rogan will be the featured hosts on UFC Fight Club Q&A session this week. This program will take place before the weigh-ins for this Saturday’s “UFC 122: Marquardt vs. Okami” event. The session will take place at 2 PM. The weigh-ins meanwhile will take place at the Konig Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany.
The session is open for all the members of the UFC Fight Club, the UFC’s official fan club. It will begin at 4 PM ET. The main event will take place the next day, November 13 at Konig Pilsener Arena. The main card airs on Spike TV via same day delay. UFC 122 is headlined by Nate Marquardt and Yushin Okami for the middleweight title.
The full UFC 122 card includes:
* Nate Marquardt vs. Yushin Okami
* Jorge Rivera vs. Alessio Sakara
* Dennis Siver vs. Andre Winner
* Amir Sadollah vs. Peter Sobotta
* Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Goran Reljic
PRELIMINARY CARD (un-aired)
* Rob Kimmons vs. Kyle Noke
* Alexandre “Cacareco” Ferreira vs. Vladimir Matyushenko
* Pascal Krauss vs. Mark Scanlon
* Duane “Bang” Ludwig vs. Nick Osipczak
* Seth Petruzelli vs. Karlos Vemola
* Kris McCray vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha