Tachi Palace Fights 6: High Stakes Official Weigh-Ins
Tachi Palace Fights 6: High Stakes, today made their official weigh-ins. Eighteen fighters were able to meet the target weights.
Main-event card holders include Kyacey Uscola and former WEC light heavyweight champion Doug “The Rhino” Marshall, who meet middle weight special attraction and made the final bout official, meanwhile Tachi Palace Fights middleweight title contenders Anthony Ruiz and Leopoldo Serao did the same. All the 18 fighters weighed without issue including veterans “Razor” Rob McCullough, Corey Hill, Diego Saraiva and Micah Miller.
Marshall (12-3) lost the undefeated belt as a middle weight after losing the 205 title tp Brian Stann dropping to 185 pounds.On the other hand Uscola (18-15) is looking forward to a post victory in his fight since the UFC 11.
Ruiz (25-13) seemingly able to take place with the Tachi Palace Fights’s vacant middleweight title. But Serao (16-7) is also aiming the same position.
The evening’s official co-main event McCullough (18-6) looks to move to 2-0 since the release of UFC’s siter promotion. His opponent Hill (4-3) is battling back from a leg injury from December 2008’s UFC banner.
“Tachi Palace Fight 6: High Stakes” also sees submission aces and Georgia residents Miller (14-4) and Saraiva (18-9-1) lock horns.
The full weigh-in results included:
* Doug Marshall (185.6) vs. Kyacey Uscola (185.2)
* Anthony Ruiz (184.2) vs. Leopoldo Serao (183) – for vacant middleweight title
* Corey Hill (155.6) vs. Rob McCullough (18-6)
* Micah Miller (145.6) vs. Diego Saraiva (145.6)
* Luis Gonzalez (126) vs. Darrell Montague (125.4)
* Collin Hart (184.6) vs. Joseph Henle (185.2)
* Stephanie Frausto (115) vs. Paulina Ramirez (114)
* Andrew Martinez (182.8) vs. Mark Matthews (185.8)
* Art Becerra (144.8) vs. Gabriel Solorio (144.8)